Brad Beldner is in service to supporting you in living an awakened and integrated life with more joy, freedom vitality and fulfillment. Survivors of abuse, neglect, accidents, illnesses and trauma have benefited from working with Brad to embody better balance, mobility, happiness and health.
Brad Beldner works with adults and children in private sessions via Skype and Zoom. He also teaches online Feldenkrais Movement classes and other Mindfulness-Based Somatic workshops.
With an orientation towards holistic health, he combines body-based psychology methods and advanced neurological and clinical bodywork approaches to help resolve physical/emotional pain and trauma. Mindfulness and awareness practices are also integrated to help you to shift long-standing behavioral patterns, chronic pain and illness and negative beliefs.
Find out about weekly Feldenkrais Movement classes online.
Brad has assisted people with:
- Depression, Anger, Anxiety, ADHD
- PTSD, Birth Trauma
- Attachment and Developmental Challenges
- Arthritis, Complex Chronic Pain and Fatigue
- Autoimmune and Myofascial Issues
- Sexual abuse
- Parkinson's and MS, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, spinal and brain injuries
Body-Based Psychology and Neurological Methods:
- Hakomi Method (Mindfulness Body-Centered Psychotherapy for personal development, attachment and trauma.)
- Somatic Experiencing(R) / SE(TM) Trauma Healing
- MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction & Buddhist Meditation practices.
- Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Education
- Kathy Kain Method Somatic Practice in Touch and Trauma Recovery
- Ortho-Bionomy - Osteopathic Oriented Method
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Anat Baniel Method - Advanced training in working with Special Needs Children & Adults, Seniors and Athletes
- Myofacial Therapies / Trigger Point / Reflexology