Online counseling, consulting and classes available.
Free 15 minute phone consultation.
I work with clients in private sessions and on-line via Skype and Zoom.
I teach Feldenkrais Movement classes and workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I work with adults and children in private sessions, classes and workshops. My work is in service to people interested in living awakened lives. I enjoy helping my clients to regain their joy in living, empowering them to enjoy more freedom and vitality by supporting their recovery, integration and development.
With an orientation towards holistic health, I combine body-based psychology methods, advanced neurological and clinical bodywork approaches to help resolve physical/emotional pain and trauma.
My use of mindfulness and awareness practices help my clients to shift long-standing behavioral patterns, chronic pain and illness, negative beliefs to experience more fulfilling and meaningful lives.
I work with clients of all ages including infants, children, teens, adults and seniors. I work with a variety of clients including survivors of abuse, accidents and illnesses to transform symptoms of PTSD, Auto Immune Disorder, depression and anxiety, complex chronic pain and myofascial disorders.
I also treat people with Parkinson's, MS, cerebral palsy, arthritis, spinal and brain Injuries, developmental challenges, birth trauma, depression, anger, anxiety and ADHD so that they can gain better mobility, balance, happiness and health.
I work with clients in private sessions and on-line vis Skype and Zoom. I teach Feldenkrais Movement classes and workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Body-Based Psychology and Neurological Methods:
- Hakomi Method (Mindfulness Body-Centered Psychotherapy for personal development, attachment and trauma.)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)Trauma Healing
- Bill Bowen Psycho/Physical Therapy - Body Based Psychology.
- Attachment oriented Psycho-Biological & Developmental Neuro-Biological orientation towards healing and growth.
- MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction & Buddhist Meditation practices.
- Feldenkrais Method of Somatic Education
- Kathy Kain Somatic Practice in Touch and Trauma Recovery
- Ortho-Bionomy - Osteopathic Oriented Method
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Anat Baniel Method - Advanced training in working with Special Needs Children & Adults, Seniors and Athletes
- Myofacial Therapies / Trigger Point / Reflexology